Travel alone

Edit My Images
No
Just wondering if any one prefers traveling alone. When sight seeing and doing photography. Have always been with others before, not sure if being on own will spoil it.:shrug:

Do you mean abroad or just uk, if abroad then just go for it, might seem strange at first, but at least your not dragging some else about who might not be interested in the same as you. (y)

If you are on your own then u dont have to worry about what anyone else wants to do or see which can be a great positive as it means u get to do more of what u want...on the other hand it might be a bit lonely! depends where you are going really i think. im planning on doing a couple of trips on my own next year but all are to places where its very likely that i will meet like minded individuals along the way :)

I think it's great traveling along because you can do what you want to do, but sometimes I think having someone with you helps with confidence from a photography side of things, it's also good security. I don't think I'd go on a photography trip on my own unless I knew I was safe. If it was just a holiday then sure. I went to Maine on my own lol. But there are more trees than everything else there.

Thanks for replys, yes sorry i did mean abroad more than uk, yes i agree with get more done, I guess when about as with uk, plenty of people to chat too......hopefully.:wave: :D

I have never been abroad on my own before but will be heading off to Canada all on my lonesome for a month shortly. Can't say I'm looking forward to going on my own, but I'll make the most of it and make sure I get some photography time. My brother travelled the world on his own and met up with lots of interesting people along the way. I think he was threatened once when someone wanted to rob him, but they came off worse - that was in Cambodia.

I went to Canada and NYC last year or my own and it was great :D It's very cool being able to do what you want, and when you want. Though it does get expensive!

Back