Tree reflection

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Very foggy last Saturday at Kirkstall Abbey near Leed's, found this tree reflection by the river though.
Comments and criticism very much appreciated. Thanks for looking.

3080875786_41e0dfe8fd_o.jpg

Nice sillouette and reflection with good colours.

For me I would prefer a bit more of a crop off the LH so your eyes are lead down the river towards the right.

Nice shot! Agree that maybe a bit off the left side would produce a more pleasing, dynamic shot. But it does come down to personal taste. LOL

Nice sillouette and reflection with good colours.

For me I would prefer a bit more of a crop off the LH so your eyes are lead down the river towards the right.

Thanks for the input erding, I shall try that tonight when I get home.

Nice shot! Agree that maybe a bit off the left side would produce a more pleasing, dynamic shot. But it does come down to personal taste. LOL

Thanks hunter20ga :)

I agree about the crop but I really like that shot. Just the kind of thing I want to do more of.

Lovely shot, but I agree about the crop, I think it's because the left hand end of the bank/bushes is at a different angle to the rest of it.

Really like this. Great silhouette and nice tones giving it a moody, solitary feel. Reflections fantastic. Nicely exposed shot considering the weather. Like Sawman I'd love to get some shots like this. Love lone tree photos (y)

Nice, I like this a lot. Looks a little dark, but am on my works Mac which always looks a little dark. I love the deep inky blue colour. I've only managed to capture that colour once before on a dawn shoot. It's a stunning colour! Love the way the distance starts to fade in the mist too.

sawman, jgs001, Duckydoodle and 68lbs - thanks for the taking the time to comment, much appreciated. I do like taking picture's of tree's, my last attempt wasn't that good, so I am pleased that this one came out better. Also, just for information, that is the colour version, at the time looking through the camera it was like shooting in B&W.

Back