Tree Sparrows

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Been trying for a month or so to attract these little beauts into my garden so was well pleased when they arrived last Tuesday and have been around since. Not the best photos but i don't care i've got Spuggies in my Garden :love:

My_Spuggies_6_.jpg

My_Spuggies_4_.jpg

Last edited:
These pics have good potential, Simon.
I suggest cropping a little off the LHS to take the bird out of the centre of the pics (often the least interesting place for the subject) and facing into a little space. Then brighten a little to give them a "lift".
Nice little birds - welcome in any garden.

These pics have good potential, Simon.
I suggest cropping a little off the LHS to take the bird out of the centre of the pics (often the least interesting place for the subject) and facing into a little space. Then brighten a little to give them a "lift".
Nice little birds - welcome in any garden.

Altered As suggested:)

I have a soft spot for these little birds (as you will have noticed with my posts), you are one lucky devil getting them in the garden.

I agree with Arclights comments, however they will get more confident and show themselves better ... providing you keep supplying them with a free lunch.

Good Simon - nice shots.

Good pics. A little O/T I know, but what did you do to attract them in? I have been trying to get some shots of some near me (and some Blue Tits) but they're just that bit too far away from my garden. They seem to sit in the bush which is in the house behind mine.

Back