Trevone Bay, Cornwall HDR

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
This is a shot looking across Trevone Bay in Cornwall.

I think I may have uplaoded a version of this before, but this has been run through photomatix using 3 exposures, my bit of fun for the moment lol

I found the greens in this very intresting, and helped set off a good lead in...

trevone-bay-hdr-800.jpg

l like it a lot the green certainly leads you in well done

Love the green.

nice not over cooked in Photmatrix the greens give it a boost(y)

nice not over cooked in Photmatrix the greens give it a boost(y)

Thanks,

I don't like these ott types of hdr, I went for a nice subtle approach that gave me an all-round well exposed image and I feel I've acheived this :)

well done. I'm still searching around for somewhere to do a nice HDR, any pointers?

Stan: We holiday just off Harlyn Sands, which is round from Mother Ivey's bay the other direction from Trevose Head, small world isn't it lol

Dan: Thanks mate. If you uni in Bournemouth then head down to the beach, that's a great start!

The Harlyn Inn I think is the name, and I too have had many an evening in there with good beer and nice food lol.

I have some long exposures of Harlyn on my photoblog somewhere, I will try and find them for you, I have lots of Cornwall shots on my blog www.djaphoto.co.uk/photoblog

Really like this one, subtle and very effective.

If you uni in Bournemouth then head down to the beach, that's a great start!

I think I stopped my previous attempt from working because it was a patchy cloud day, one minute the sun was shining next moment it was dull. :|

Thanks to all for the comments, glad you like and it has bought back memories for some :)

Dan, persist my friend, you will get many more chances ;)

Back