Trigger multiple speedlites

Name
francesco
Edit My Images
No
Hi there!

I have a question about triggering multiple speedlites.

Basically, I own one wireless speedlite (Godox tt600s for Sony) and 2 without wireless.

I know I need the X1T to trigger the wireless one and use it's features (HSS), but how do I also trigger the others? Do I need any particular receiver or there's multiple options?

My camera is a Sony A7mk1.

Thank you for your time.

Godox sell receivers to mount your other flashes on.

Though you’d need to post specific details of the flashes, for a fully comprehensive answer.

You're right!
The other 2 are very basic ones, Neewer TT560 and a Viltrox jy610n II.
I know Godox sells receivers, I was wondering if all of them would work or there's a specific combination for that trigger to work,

You're right!
The other 2 are very basic ones, Neewer TT560 and a Viltrox jy610n II.
I know Godox sells receivers, I was wondering if all of them would work or there's a specific combination for that trigger to work,
You only need a receiver that matches the trigger, what can be controlled on the flashes would be dependent an the spec of them specifically.

A whiz bang TTL HSS trigger won’t make a dumb flash smarter. But if those other flashes are multifunctional through the hotshoe then the trigger- receiver will work a treat.

I have just gone through the same excercise. Don't bother ,get rid of the old flashes and buy two Godox flashes , I have just got 3* TT650's and a TT350 which works as a master to control the others so I don't really need the X1-T unit but it is easier to use as a master than the TT350.

So it seems you have a couple of dumb flashes, so you won’t be able to use them for HSS. The easy way to get a multi HSS setup would be to buy more suitable speedlights.

Edit: cross posted with the above

Back