tripod help

Edit My Images
Yes
seen one of these vanguard vt-508 heavy duty with quick release plate 5ft tall £20 quid is this

1 a good tripod
2 a good price

Regards Mark

Wouldn't be me! :nono:

Cheers so the ansaw is :nono:

any recommendations found my jessops TP 220 a little wobberly at full extention,

1) no
2) no

A cheapo tripod is not the answer to mount a few hundred quids worth of DSLR kit.
Do a search on here for 'Redsnapper'.
Not overpriced, good value for money and quite a few of us here own one and regard them as great tripod for the price.

1) no
2) no

A cheapo tripod is not the answer to mount a few hundred quids worth of DSLR kit.
Do a search on here for 'Redsnapper'.
Not overpriced, good value for money and quite a few of us here own one and regard them as great tripod for the price.

cheers

Mark.

Cheers so the ansaw is :nono:

any recommendations found my jessops TP 220 a little wobberly at full extention,

Photoplus highly recommended a Kenro HT1930 or 1730, I can't remember exactly, but worked out at £80 IIRC, which included the head as well, so maybe worth saving up, or if you have the money, get one...

As for the Jessops tripods, they really aren't very good. I haven't read one single mag which has recommended them and always seem to come out last in tests..

I used to have the TP323 when I first got into macro photography with a Fuji F10 compact. Was ok for that but useless for a DSLR...

Back