Truckfest

Name
Chris Flick
Edit My Images
Yes
I went to truckfest a few weeks back and took quite a few shots. Not really happy with most of them because the trucks were packed so tightly together every shot had half of another truck in it and casted nasty shadows.

I will be posting some more pics soon after a bit of PP but this one did stand out. Took quite a bit of cloning to remove a caravan, a few people and a heavy shadow but I quite like the results.

Please offer your C&C's

Foden.jpg
[/IMG]

The first one is a great photo, and the truck is awesome :D

Few things though, the cloning to the left of the number plate on the gravel is very obvious, you have seem to of repeated a large stone 3 times. Also the grass at the back of the truck is also obviously cloned, maybe this would benefit from a slightly tighter crop?

Nice photo apart from this though!

Many thanks for the comments. I am only just learning PS and was rushing this one to be honest and didnt really notice the stone on the left :bonk:

I was also having trouble getting a realistic look to the grass as you mentioned and becuase I didn't have much spare grass to play with I lost patience. Need to take more time I think.

I'm working on a 42" screen here and it is good for photo viewing but my god it hurts the eyes after a while of processing

The original is below so you can see what it came from.

orig.jpg
[/IMG]

Well considering how much you had to clone out, you did a sterling job.
42"screen, jeez it must be like standing next to the truck:LOL:
Dean:)

I preferred it with the caravan in it ;)

Not so keen on Mr Bean *ahem* but love the colours on the first one.

beautifull shots. even more impressed when i saw the original too.
incidently the famous faces truck is a working motor. i,ve seen it on the road .dread to think what the airbrushing cost..i,m not sure about mister bean either, but we cant all be perfect.

I am really impressed with the first one, I think you have done a great job of it considering the original.
It also brought back a few nice memories for me.

Back