Tulips in colour

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Another set of tulips, this time in colour.

C&C welcome. :D

Last edited:
Love that last shot, would look awesome as a massive canvas. I like the soft, almost dreamy feel to these and the gentle vignette works a treat. How did you PP that last shot?

Carl

Thanks Carl. I take it you mean to get the different coloured tulips in the last shot? I just duplicated the red tulip and used hue/saturation layers to change the red in the duplicates to green and blue respectively.

All great , especially the last one :clap:- love tulips.
hanks for the inspiration.
Going to have a go tomorrow.

That last shot is stunning.

A nice triptych in the making for sure.

3 nice shots - very well done!

The third...interesting and a good idea -- compositionally I feel there's a little too much space above them but thats just a personal preference :)

Good viewing though, all three :clap:

Ohh, I do like these better in colour! Although I still have to agree with my composition comments on the last post.

But yeah, they have a much better impact with the little colour touches (y)

Very cool shots first two are almost heavenly. The last one is very clever and simply awesome!
Well done.

I love the last image, well done! But, i do feel it needs a crop from the top as there's too much negative space. Did you have RGB in mind when you conceived the idea?

Thanks for the comments. Do you mean when I was shooting the tulips Tucker? ...or when I thought of duplicating that one into the trio for the last shot? I didn't think of doing it when I was shooting the tulips but as soon as I thought of duplicating that tulip in post I did think of RGB straight away. Guess that comes from being a computer geek for too long. ;)

Back