Turnstone I think

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Saw loads of these on the beach at Sheringham today. I wasn't able to get around in time to see it flying towards me but am pleased with it anyway.

C&C always welcome, good or bad I need to learn!:D

Turnstone-Flying.jpg

A bit small to be sure....but it's looking as though there is great potential here. Would like to see it larger, perhaps cropped a bit?

Thanks for the advice, it's already quite heavily cropped so I'm not sure the iq would stand anymore:shake:.

EDIT.

So anyway I've had a go and this is as good as it gets, I guess it does stand a further crop after all:)

Turnstone-Flying-Crop.jpg

Cheers Bev, I appreciate your comments. Having done a bit more research and looking at the pics I got of them from the front, I can safely say it's a Turnstone, although from behind they are very similar.

Prefer to the original i have to say, just love the whole overall picture in #1, looks like alot of quality has been lost in the re-crop version.
Glad you got your ID.

It has lost something, I suppose it depends on what you want from the picture, I like both, although I agree that the tighter crop has lost some of the iq.

I love the way you have usd a DOf that makes the sea and shore look like 2 very different textures in #1, but the eye still goes straight to the bird. Nicely thought out.

You're too kind, there's still more luck than thought in my photography, but as I said at the top I need to learn. :ty:

Back