Tuscan life

Name
Eddie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I recently went on a trip to Tuscany and whilst it was a romantic holiday with the girlfriend, I did manage to get some photos in!

I'd be very keen to receive some constructive feedback on this set - I still consider myself a relative newbie so I'm sure there is a lot I can improve on :). I've really struggled to get this down to 5 photos, but I thought I'd better do that or you'd all lose interest! Well, here we go...

1.) Red & White

Tuscan_Life-1 by fyldeeddie, on Flickr

2.) Farmer

Tuscan_Life-2 by fyldeeddie, on Flickr

3.) Fountain & Cat

Tuscan_Life-3 by fyldeeddie, on Flickr

4.) Wandering

Tuscan_Life-4 by fyldeeddie, on Flickr

5.) When you've got nothing better to do

Tuscan_Life-5 by fyldeeddie, on Flickr

Hope you like some of them at least!!

Cheers,
Eddie.

3,4,5 for me eddie :)

5 is fav though, looks like the blokes on the left are doing a fake coughs and talking under their breathes, perhaps scoring the fine ladies on the right lol.

Thanks Carl, I agree I do quite like #5. When I saw the scene I knew it would make a good street photo. I can't decide if I did it justice, or what I could have done better perhaps.

Any street togs on here who have any suggestions to improve this?

Cheers,
Eddie.

Thanks Vince :D

I also just noticed the arrow on the door pointing up the stairs - I didn't look what was up there at the time, now I'm curious!! Haha. :bonk:

some very nice shots of a great location.No. 4 for me is my favourite, nice lines and muted colours.

Just found these Eddie and I must say they bring memories flooding back of our holidays in Italy.

Everyone of these is exactly how I remember the towns and villages, I used to get so laid back I was almost horizontal.:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jao said:
some very nice shots of a great location.No. 4 for me is my favourite, nice lines and muted colours.

Cheers :) I quite liked this. Had to frame this was as there were parked cars on the right hand side of the street so couldn't get any more in the frame on that side.

Jao said:

Cheers Jao. I like that one too. There were some parked cars on the right so I was limited in framing options, might have wanted a bit more to the right if I could. But overall I like the mood of the shot.

AFC said:
Just found these Eddie and I must say they bring memories flooding back of our holidays in Italy.

Everyone of these is exactly how I remember the towns and villages, I used to get so laid back I was almost horizontal.:LOL:

Fanks :) I'm pleased to have some nice shots to look back on. It's a very relaxing place isn't it.

Bullysrus said:
Some nice shots

As above no5 is great

Thanks! Might have to get this one on the wall. Thinking about doing a montage type thing (a la instagram)!

Back