TVR T350

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Had my first TVR experience today. Didn't drive it up went out for a good run as passenger.

Used a 30D with Sigma 24-70 & polariser and 70-200L for the action shot.

003-3.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

My main thoughts is that I need to learn how to make a dramatic sky. Would make the photograph much more interesting I think.

004.jpg

My main thoughts is that I need to learn how to make a dramatic sky. Would make the photograph much more interesting I think.

Alternatively, shoot long and compose against something contrasting as above. Light car, dark background = easy way to work with what you've got :)

Did you enjoy the ride? Good fun cars.

I think you've pushed the processing a little too far, especially the saturation seems a little too much, although you've cloned the numberplate out well.

Difficult yesterday I know but these yellow cars shoot well against a blue sky and from low down as you've done in shot 2. Also with a really wide lens to emphasise the curves of the bonnet etc.

Contrast masking might bring back some of the sky in the shots.
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=30650

Cheers

Thanks for the tips.

Byker, the ride was brilliant, if a little rattley :p Apparently they had this car on Top Gear according to the owner and they've put a custom exhaust on it and a few other bits. The sound was deafening at certains revs!

That sky looks great in HDR... will have to have a go of using that in some of the backgrounds if possible :)

Back