tweeties

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't normally take bird photography, and it reflects in these images why i don't, but a flock of birds caught my eye on the bird table today, and i could not resist.

I think this one is saying "Peek-a-boo"

And this one shows me what he/she thinks of me.

Best regards Paul

Last edited:
Well spotted :D Difficult to get good bird shots. Have tried and failed a few times myself.

Gary.

They don't seem to stay still for long enough Gary, they seem to be preoccupied with squabbling over food, like there is not enough to go around.

They turn up twice a day as far as i know, once about 10am, and then about 5pm, but there is no doubt there are there more often than that.

I have a purpose built bird bath, but they would rather use a tray on the ground, but give them time to get use to me being there and showing no threat, and maybe i will get some decent images?.

Best regards Paul

They don't seem to stay still for long enough Gary, they seem to be preoccupied with squabbling over food, like there is not enough to go around.

They turn up twice a day as far as i know, once about 10am, and then about 5pm, but there is no doubt there are there more often than that.

I have a purpose built bird bath, but they would rather use a tray on the ground, but give them time to get use to me being there and showing no threat, and maybe i will get some decent images?.

Best regards Paul

Looks like you are putting a lot of effort in, I hope you nail those shots soon. Whats the best birding lens you got?

Gary.

The largest lens i have at the moment is a 40 to 150mm Zuiko which is pretty useless for a wildlife lens.

Best regards Paul

Back