Two Different spiders.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi went for a walk today looking for butterflies but came back with these. what do you think.

2889231141_c4db601dda_o.jpg

2890063336_6f3d6d0208_o.jpg

C + C welcome.

That's the power of being able to change your plan to meet the circumstances. More great images from the new lens. Colour, detail and DoF all great. Like them a lot.

Neat face in the abdomen on the second shot John, the shutter was a bit slow on that one and you've got a bit of movement blurring in it unfortunately.

Neat face in the abdomen on the second shot John, the shutter was a bit slow on that one and you've got a bit of movement blurring in it unfortunately.

Hi Alby yes it was a bit breezy and the spider was bouncing about in the web I was lucky to get what I got really cheers.

That's the power of being able to change your plan to meet the circumstances. More great images from the new lens. Colour, detail and DoF all great. Like them a lot.

Cheers Russel you've got to do what you can when you go out plans quite often change thats the only way to deal with it you never know what you'll come back with and thats what I like about photography.Thanks.

Back