Two from Sunday

kjt

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,
My first shots to post up here for c&c. I'd love to hear your thoughts and of course any way you think I could improve the shots.

(the second shot is meant to have the photographer in there. I wanted to make it a bit more busy with her in it)

3245570307_79094a193a_o.jpg

3247476405_9603df066f.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Thanks for the comment Gary. A few people have said this but it's what I was going for. I wanted the shot to be busy but see model clearly in the background, standing out.

Thanks again!

I'd love to hear your thoughts and of course any way you think I could improve the shots.

Well, I don't know about improvement but I know I would change the framing on both if they were mine. The first shot I really like for it's stark look and crisp eye contact but I'd take a big slice off the left side to move the model off center and alter the balance.

With the 2nd shot, you've got the look you wanted with the other figure in there but as it is, I feel the model is a tad lost in there. A crop that gets in tighter on the model and making the front person more abstract would be my preference.

Back