Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
My daughter, Alison on a pre comp warm up with Shelly
C&C always appriciated (y)

I really should try and get better angles to cut down on the background mess

A_S1.jpg

Its a bad idea to stand right in front of the jumps! Thats a little too close :D
(BTW the "spots" are not dust bunnies just a dry flying surface)

A7Sa.jpg

Edit

I don't know if this makes it better or worse? :shrug:

AS.jpg

Wow you've come such a long way since the beginning!! That first one is a star. My only problem with the 2nd is the distracting sky. But not sure that could be helped.

(and tell your daughter she needs to drop into her heals a bit more so she doesn't get pitched over the head!! (i've done it way to many times to count))

Wow you've come such a long way since the beginning!! That first one is a star. My only problem with the 2nd is the distracting sky. But not sure that could be helped.

(and tell your daughter she needs to drop into her heals a bit more so she doesn't get pitched over the head!! (i've done it way to many times to count))

Thanks Helen & its all ( mostly) down to people on here giving constructive critique, the sky was a problem, I have a few shots from that angle & just couldn't get it right :(
Alison was pretty disgusted with herself when she saw that picture as well ;)
Me, I know about as much about quantum physics as horses :D

definitely #1 you can see the concentration

and forget the sky - there's so much power in the horse and rider that sky/background are just there to fill up the space

(y) Very nice mate..all very sharp shots...

Thanks Stuart its appriciated (y)

definitely #1 you can see the concentration
and forget the sky - there's so much power in the horse and rider that sky/background are just there to fill up the space

Thanks for the feedback Mike, its appriciated. I must admit that the sky does "annoy me" at times though.

Back