Two Heartbreakers! *New Pic Added*

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
Had these two in the studio today. I havent quite figured out who is going to be the biggest heartbreaker when they get older yet!

Anyway her are some pics of Callum & Libby!

These have just been batch processed for the proofs.

3054184736_2841e290b3.jpg

3053351719_1464dff059.jpg

3053351373_e4c6ea36ce.jpg

3054184982_9fa12d695a.jpg

3054185328_f02891fbc5.jpg

3053352369_3064274e4f.jpg

3054185594_44416ee20a.jpg

3054184316_6553642b22.jpg

3053351109_74cd7523d9.jpg

3053350957_bd9e959173.jpg

The rest of them can be found here and also the bigger versions.

C&C Welcome

Last edited:
I like these, but I am unsure if they are too white?? I think it distracts the eye from the children. Just my opinion though.

Too white? Please explain :)
Ah you mean the amount of white?

I think it might be the border that is too wide because you are adding even more white to the pictures which is making the subjects seem smaller so therefore it appears that there is too much white in the pictures if you know what I mean. They are nice pics though!! Sorry I don't mean to be judgemental just my opinion, :)

Absolute belters Del, they are great little models and you hav really done them justice. Yes, I am also wondering if the white borders are a bit too much, but on small images anyway, that will always be accentuated. Still beautifully shot images :clap:

very nice del..

i for one would like to see a finished shot ...

although the batch process is good ... i am interested to see the finished product...

i can see what is meant by there being to much white.......and you explanation is what i thought...

md(y)

Even though you cant see their faces, number 10 wins with me :love:

very nice pics,,,

i'm just wondering about little thing,,, how do u make the shadow ?
is it real or u do it with photoshop ?

very nice pics,,,

Yes it's real - it's a reflection from a very shiny floor m8 - not a shadow at all

Too much white - is why I don't upload them like this! :LOL:

DD

very nice pics,,,

As DD said its acutally the flooring and not the shadow/photoshop, but just a reflection.

Callum will be the biggest heartbreaker. Never trust a kid with spikey hair. :D

Great set. (y)

:LOL::LOL::LOL: very true said same thing about my ex boyfriends....never trust a MAN with spikey hair! ;)

Yes it's real - it's a reflection from a very shiny floor m8 - not a shadow at all

Too much white - is why I don't upload them like this! :LOL:

DD

:LOL: they look worse on the big computer, than they did on my lappy!!

im not sure about the young boys facial expressions, his smiles seem very put on and he seems uncomfortable. This might be his age (hes too cool for photos), he doesnt seem relaxed maybe he was nervous.

the Lighting is spot on and there isnt too much white, but maybe abit too much dead space? I dont really like the space above them in 8 & 9 and maybe in 7 get lower and zoom in abit more panning up.

just throwing that out there.

overall it looks like a good shoot.

Back