Name
Jon kemp
Edit My Images
Yes
Any tips or critique?
Thanks

P8081277.JPG

P8081298.JPG

Nice Photos, like the 1st one best, well done for getting up so early too!!

I had the same idea to get a sunrise photo this morning, but couldnt manage getting up at 4:30am :baby:

Good stuff

i think number one is heading in the right direction, the waves and reflections on the wet sands as some interest in the FG and the sun positioned well within the frame. but the horizon is too central, i think cropping something off the top of the image would really help the photo. i would perhaps have walked further to the right on this shot to include all of the curve os wet sand caused by the waves rather than chopping off some of it.
the second image doesnt work for me, exposure is controlled as well as the first and there is no FG interest.

just out of interest where were these taken?

dave

Hi dave it was taken at night not in the morning at balmouth in wales the mountains in the background are over towards Gwynedd.

Thanks for the comments im still learning having only just got an SLR.

Hi dave it was taken at night not in the morning at balmouth in wales the mountains in the background are over towards Gwynedd.

Thanks for the comments im still learning having only just got an SLR.

Hey jlk

look at this site its got a nice tutorial on it and explains about the rule of thirds etc prob got it on here somewhere but i havent look sorry

http://www.morguefile.com/archive/classroom.php

but come straight back as this forum is one of the nicest ive seen :D

Back