Critique Two Spiders and a Scorpion

Superb shot of the pseudoscorpion love the way the light is shining through its legs and head
jumper is great too I love those little guys:)

Nice set of images Tim, with some fine detail and composition. The lighting on #3 is superb, and I really like the clean starkness presentation on #2.(y)

George.

I got to agree on the little guy and the pseudoscorpion, both really nice shots and the plain b/g works so well with No 2 as does the lighting with No 3. (y)

A lower POV on #1 would have been great ;) hay @Paul Iddon

I absolutely love #2 what a cute lil bean ... and #3 was so worth your effort great angle and profile shot of something I have never seen. :crying: dont even know where to look and I can't get hold of any Macro shooters to help me :(

Superb shot of the pseudoscorpion love the way the light is shining through its legs and head
jumper is great too I love those little guys:)
Thanks Pete. The psuedoscorpion was very active and this is the only frame I got of it without clipping some part of it after about half and hour or so of trying!
#1 is fine, but I quickly moved on to #2 and #3, which are really, really good. :)
Cheers Paul!
Nice set of images Tim, with some fine detail and composition. The lighting on #3 is superb, and I really like the clean starkness presentation on #2.(y)
Thanks George, the baby jumper was on a PVC windowsill, which created the white background. Unfortunately it was the outside window sill so took a lot of tidying up in PS!
Love that second shot. What a little cutie!
Thanks Mark
I got to agree on the little guy and the pseudoscorpion, both really nice shots and the plain b/g works so well with No 2 as does the lighting with No 3. (y)
Thanks Graham, yeah I like the transparency too. I think some light must have reflected back off the slate surface it was running around on..
A lower POV on #1 would have been great ;) hay @Paul Iddon
Ha ha! Shut it you! ;)

I absolutely love #2 what a cute lil bean ... and #3 was so worth your effort great angle and profile shot of something I have never seen. :crying: dont even know where to look and I can't get hold of any Macro shooters to help me :(
You need an "Ed" Brynn; that's how I find them ;)

Back