Two Tits and a tongue (for Ladybird)

Edit My Images
Yes
Yesterday's Great tit was not the only one showing tongue as this dancing chaffinch shows taken withing a few minutes.
Dancing-Chaffinch.jpg

Just for comparison - after official sunset and meter saying 20th at 2.8 spotted the two smaller tits on the feeder at the same time which gave a chance of size comparison.
Two-tits.jpg

Until the gang arrived
L-Tail-Tits-late.jpg

Sorry about the quality - really pushing my luck in the gloom. Surprised they were still feeding as late.

Lovely shots of my most favourite of all the British birds FM ... (y) ... the LTTs are just so delightful in every way ... :love:

:p

why thankyou very much! most appreciated! :p :D

Sorry about the quality - Meter said 20th at f2.8 and flicking! It was too dark in the garage to see to change settings so very much under exposed as had -1 stop fill in flash set for earlier pictures in the hope the rain would ease before it got dark. I will try and get some better shots of the LTTs if the light improves. There were six on the feeder a moment before that was taken.

Hi wonderful shots superb colors and sharpness in the first one
4 Long tails together too :clap:
Pete

I see a small competition coming on to see who can capture the the most LTT's on a feeder!

anyways, do I count 6 ?

anyways, do I count 6 ?

There were six but "fly-away Peter" was being played and i think five in this shot.

It is strange how a title attracts comments to a posting - I was happier with the shot of the Great Tit posted yesterday under "singing for its supper" - far less viewings and one comment.

L-Tail-Tits-late_copy.jpg

You are right - there must have been seven as one flew as I was focussing although in that light it said a lot for the Sigma 2.8 as radar soon would be needed

Back