Twycross Zoo

Name
Kev
Edit My Images
No
Here is a few of the photo's I took at Twycross Zoo. Any comments welcome.

Thanks for looking.

Good set, were you bagging him up to take home in 1 :D

I was there yesterday, with the family. Not the best time to visit. School holidays, weekend, and the sun. Actually it was not as bad as I thought it would be, except the sunlight was very difficult at times. Did you get any of the snow leopards?

I was there yesterday, with the family. Not the best time to visit. School holidays, weekend, and the sun. Actually it was not as bad as I thought it would be, except the sunlight was very difficult at times. Did you get any of the snow leopards?

Thanks Simon, no I didn't manage to get any of the Snow Leopard.

Dont think the Snow Leopards are there yet are they? Their enclosure is part of the new "Himalaya" exhibit and its not finished yet.

They are not in the Himalaya exhibit yet, but they've been there for a couple of weeks at least, in a quarantine enclosure, in the middle of the zoo. They are on display, but they are always asleep, in difficult positions to photograph!! (or at least they are fo me!!)

I have one of the Orang with his bag about 5 years ago wonder if its the same bag

Thanks, the bag looks very well used, so it could be.

Dont think the Snow Leopards are there yet are they? Their enclosure is part of the new "Himalaya" exhibit and its not finished yet.

The Snow Leopards were there on display.

They are not in the Himalaya exhibit yet, but they've been there for a couple of weeks at least, in a quarantine enclosure, in the middle of the zoo. They are on display, but they are always asleep, in difficult positions to photograph!! (or at least they are fo me!!)

Yes they were asleep on a platform and I could not get a decent shot of them.

I was there last week and the snow leopards were asleep right under the viewing window. I could just make out the end of the tail and paws. Kept coming back but they didn't move.

Ahh ok, Ill look forward to seeing them when they are awake! :)

Back