Tynemouth Priory

T

tomstorey

Canon 40D +10-22mm.
3 bracketed jpgs enfused using Bracketeer for the Mac.
Having tried Photomatix I think Bracketeer produces a more natural looking image.
C and C welcome.
Priory_1.jpg

(y)I like this shot and yes it does look very natural.

I've only dabbled in hdr and I'm certainly no expert, but the results I tend to achieve in Photomatix always seem a little bit 'cartoony' and somewhat sureal.
Then again I've seen some stunning results on here using that software.
I don't know anything about Brackateer...Is there a Windows version or is it Mac only?

(y)I like this shot and yes it does look very natural.
I don't know anything about Brackateer...Is there a Windows version or is it Mac only?

Thanks for looking.....Bracketeer is only for the Mac and don't know if they going to bring out a Windoze version.
Tom

Very nice effect Tom.
Although i cant help wondering how this would look shot RAW, converted to 16 bit Tiff then do your thing with Bracketeer.
Would really appreciate seeing it as i have a PC.

Very nice effect Tom.
Although i cant help wondering how this would look shot RAW, converted to 16 bit Tiff then do your thing with Bracketeer.
Would really appreciate seeing it as i have a PC.

Sorry Craig, I only shot jpg yesterday. It was a trial to see what Bracketeer could do with jpgs only.
I am pleased with the good quality natural result. It is new software and claims to be able to handle RAW files but it is rejecting my Canon 40D RAW. I will email the developer to ask for an update, shoot some RAW then straight into Bracketeer
Just for info here is the site.
http://www.pangeasoft.net/pano/bracketeer/index.html

Back