Typhoon?

Edit My Images
No
I think that this is a Typhoon, however been as im not the best plane spotter please feel free to call me a dumb ass and correct me.:D

typhoon01.jpg

It is indeed the Eurofighter Typhoon. Or as we in the Army like to call it: Stupidly expensive peice of tat for toss-pot pilots to mince around in.
"I don't care how many times the go up-diddley-up, they're still gits..."

Arkady said:
It is indeed the Eurofighter Typhoon. Or as we in the Army like to call it: Stupidly expensive peice of tat for toss-pot pilots to mince around in.
"I don't care how many times the go up-diddley-up, they're still gits..."

Oh stop stop stop, Im nearly wetting myself laughing over here.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Made my day.(y)

If you like that you'll love this: MoD directive when photographing Apache Attack-Helicopters in theatre; pilots' faces are not to be shown for reasons of OPSEC (operational security) in the event of capture. Basically the luvvies are worried they'll be identified as Apache pilots and get 'special treatment' as a result. Problem is that if you're found wandering around next to a burning Apache wearing a flight-suit, it doesn't take much to work out who you are...
If any of us get captured by the Taleban, the best we can hope for is a quick bullet in the head. Unfortunately, the Taleban are not known for wasting bullets so a prolonged 'bad day at the office' is to be expected.

In the latest SOLDIER Magazine, the pilot of an Apache is shown in silhouette as per the guidelines - unfortunately, the nobber of a pilot has his full name stencilled on the side of his helmet!
Gits I tell you...

Gary Bagshawe said:
Oh stop stop stop
Yeah, please do. You're turning into the old git off Only Fools and Horses (the one with an army tale for every f***ing occasion). Its getting really boring now. :|

GfK said:
Yeah, please do. You're turning into the old git off Only Fools and Horses (the one with an army tale for every f***ing occasion). Its getting really boring now. :|

Perhaps you should have added "In my opinion" to that remark?

Interesting read I thought, but however you look at your post it's way out of order and totally uncalled for. You might like to read it again and see if your response was entirely apt and if you're altogether happy with it?

'Ignore List' then? Solves a lot of oil and water -not -mixing -type problems.

Peace!

Arkady said:
In the latest SOLDIER Magazine, the pilot of an Apache is shown in silhouette as per the guidelines - unfortunately, the nobber of a pilot has his full name stencilled on the side of his helmet!
Gits I tell you...

Ahahahahahahahaha, Fantastic, you couldn't make it up could you. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back