Ukraine situation and Capture One support

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
For those who use C1 and not aware, C1 made this announcement on the 24th February (on their facebook group). I'm not sure why they haven't posted it more widely.

"Community Notice:
In these hours and days, the horrible situation in Ukraine is escalating and that too affects some of our Capture One team members. Our thoughts are with our staff located in Ukraine, and we are doing what we can to offer our support.

As our Ukraine team handles customer support and tech support requests, this means that there might be some delays in our response time.

We truly appreciate your understanding."

Sort of pales into insignificance really. :(

Same situation for Skylum, they just released Neo, but unfortunately with lots of problems with the software, but their whole setup, is based in Ukraine, so obviously we can't expect any updates anytime soon, obviously it's all beyond their control, and like has been said, it pales into insignificance when you look at the bigger picture. I hope they all come through it, and this pointless war, ends soon

It does, but maybe worth being aware of, if currently waiting for support and not realising that it doesn't normally come from Denmark.
Yes ... wasn't meant as a criticism of your post. :)

Same situation for Skylum, they just released Neo, but unfortunately with lots of problems with the software, but their whole setup, is based in Ukraine, so obviously we can't expect any updates anytime soon, obviously it's all beyond their control, and like has been said, it pales into insignificance when you look at the bigger picture. I hope they all come through it, and this pointless war, ends soon
CleanMyMac are also a Ukraine based company, and they emailed customers at the beginning of the invasion to explain that much of their infrastructure was based outside Ukraine (Amazon servers and London based license/financial management)

As you say, I hope they all make it through this OK. It's obviously a terrible situation :-(

Back