Ultra Online

New items at used prices. Ive not seen New Lenses at the price they are advertising anywhere else remotely close to thiers.
Only place on the website that hints at it being based in hong kong is the contact address, FAQ says only delivers to Uk and Ireland so not upfront that its not a UK based dispatch.

Trust pilot has a lot of poor reviews - granted many from people that havent checked that it was actually UK based but there are 5 star reviews where the tone of the review is clearly not of someone who has english as a first language and uses too many words like "travelling from Hong Kong" and repeatedly uses "such keen prices". Pretty sure "Rob" doesnt live in the UK.

Screenshot 2021-03-16 at 12.33.43.png

This is a scam organisation which manipulates courier and customs delivery information to give the impression that they are shipping actual products. Do not buy from them. I ordered a light meter in February and it still had not arrived by July. The package supposedly got stuck in customs but there is no telling what the package stuck in customs is - probably a matchbox labelled as being radioactive. Avoid at all costs.

Last edited:
New items at used prices. Ive not seen New Lenses at the price they are advertising anywhere else remotely close to thiers.
Only place on the website that hints at it being based in hong kong is the contact address, FAQ says only delivers to Uk and Ireland so not upfront that its not a UK based dispatch.

Trust pilot has a lot of poor reviews - granted many from people that havent checked that it was actually UK based but there are 5 star reviews where the tone of the review is clearly not of someone who has english as a first language and uses too many words like "travelling from Hong Kong" and repeatedly uses "such keen prices". Pretty sure "Rob" doesnt live in the UK.
The misleading thing is that they have somehow engineered positive reviews in Google's shop.

Interesting that your first 2 posts to this forum are from a thread last commented on in March, thanks for the notifcation. Did you really just register to have a moan about this company

Just as an aside, I did carry out some research online and concluded that if it looks to good to be true it probably is :) so I didn't order the lens that I was looking at and sourced it elsewhere, I'm happy with my choice.

Back