Under the Bridge in B&W

Name
Rowan
Edit My Images
No
Took this in the same place as some of my other shots which you may have seen on here. C&C welcome and thanks a lot!

UndertheBridge.jpg

robinchun said:
Bit too dark I fear..like the reflections though

Robin

How is it that I can predict these comments? On other occasions maybe, but the exposure here is just bright enough to have enough details and dark enough to have that moody atmosphere, imo anyway.

Here's a brighter one for comparison but personally, I think some of the atmosphere I loved in the first is gone now.

UndertheBridge-2.jpg

An even brighter version:

IMGP0215-2.jpg

And here's one I took looking the other way:

IMGP0218.jpg

What do you think?

Here's a brighter one for comparison but personally, I think some of the atmosphere I loved in the first is gone now.

UndertheBridge-2.jpg

Im inclined to faver this version..it still has mood and alot of atmosphere..but you can see that bit more of detail..really love this btw..

niki
xx

salixius said:
Im inclined to faver this version..it still has mood and alot of atmosphere..but you can see that bit more of detail..really love this btw..

niki
xx

Yeah I like the middle 1 as well.

Frey said:
imho the origional post is too dark.

But what do you think about the others? Personally I think the 2nd strikes the best balance.

Bretagnez said:
I'd agree with no.2 having the most balance between detail and moodiness. Love the composition!

Back