Under the bridge

Strangely like #1 though I think that there is more to be gained from it - not so keen on #2 and #3 spoiled by the lamposts etc.

MMM....that lamp post sticks out like a sore thumb now you mention it !!!! lol....funny how you dont see these things first time round .....thanks for your comments

Hope you dont mind, I couldn't help myself - I think they would work as a high (ish) contrast b&w!

flyover

I was thinking No. 2 in monochrome but someone beat me to it. The colours don't work for me as there are conflicting contrasts and tones. Great composition and focus (y)

Hope you dont mind, I couldn't help myself - I think they would work as a high (ish) contrast b&w!

flyover

i don't mind at all...it's nice to see people prepared to take a bit of time and offer much appreciated comments and advice(y)
B& W works quite well too !!!

By itself I don't think its that interesting, but it'd make a great location for a portrait shoot :)

Get yourself a subject in there for some funky or dramatic OCF shots and you're onto a winner (y)

DD

You are actually the third person to suggest this as a location for a shoot with a model...might just have to look a bit further into this (y)

shot 3's location could be one of those really unlikely location that turns out to be ace for light trails of an evening- with a little light painting underneath aswell???

Back