Understeer!

Looks good in monochrome doesn’t it!

"Excellent" motor sport style capture John, and nicely presented in mono.

Cracking shot. That's the 'Clark's' at Knockhill, isn't it? I'm trying to figure out where you were stood for the shot.

Had to be mono I think, just sets the tone and mood really well. The grittiness to the image suits the conditions very well.

Last edited:
Cracking shot. That's the 'Clark's' at Knockhill, isn't it? I'm trying to figure out where you were stood for the shot.

Had to be mono I think, just sets the tone and mood really well. The grittiness to the image suits the conditions very well.
Thanks, it is indeed Clarks. I was standing on the outside of the circuit about half way down the high level catch fencing. The image is quite heavily cropped from the original due to the distance from the cars.

1670428060974.png

Thanks, it is indeed Clarks. I was standing on the outside of the circuit about half way down the high level catch fencing. The image is quite heavily cropped from the original due to the distance from the cars.

View attachment 375524

Cool, thanks.

I was there a few years ago for the Touring Cars, my first time at Knockhill. I was at the hairpin, very much a day to be in a covered stand that day, which is normally the case at Knockhill. :LOL:

Some corners early in the lap are apparently very good for airbourne cars.

Cool, thanks.

I was there a few years ago for the Touring Cars, my first time at Knockhill. I was at the hairpin, very much a day to be in a covered stand that day, which is normally the case at Knockhill. :LOL:

Some corners early in the lap are apparently very good for airbourne cars.
They are indeed. One of mine from this year: Flying Porsche 102 C1 (20).jpg

Back