Up the lazy river

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Just having a play in cs2, duplicated my already processed image, changed the layer properties to soft light, gausian blur and altered opacity.

1q.jpg

TFL.
Ken.

Lovely shot, Ken. I'm not sure about the stick poking up out of the water though. :thumb:

regards

I really like this Ken, but then I love to see the processing taken that bit further :)

Well done.

looks a bit dark here, the only bit really standing out is the grass on the right

It looks very dark against the light "forum" background. I love moody images such as this but I am sure it needs viewing full size and a dark surround to really appreciate it.

Hi guys and thanks for the comments. You are probably right Dod, it does look a little dark, although the intention was to have some mood, I think like Fangman it is down to having a light border and the light blue of the forum....saying that it doesn't look to bad on my monitor and even better printed :D but here is it lightened by +10 and contrast +15.

thelazyriver24zg.jpg

Thanks again.
Ken.

Now that really works for me - thanks for the effort.

Fantastic stuff.

i like the second one well done :thumb:

Both very nice - I like dark and moody though...

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated. I have little intention of doing much today, so may venture back here for another look around.
Thanks again for taking the time to look and comment.
Ken.

Back