Upgrade to Photoshop CS2 from Elements - Any offers available similar to USA offers?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
I have Elements 2 (Free with Canon 10D)

Spotted a link to Adobe upgrade offer for USA customers ( expires on 30th November)
http://store.adobe.com/store/products/master.jhtml?id=catCanon

People in USA can upgrade from Elements to Full CS2 for just $299, that's about £175 :thumb:

Are there any similar offers available in Europe/UK ?

If not whats the cheapest way to buy CS2?

Mark.

151.25 with VAT it seems, from Adobe's website.

https://istore.adobe.com/b2c_adobe/b2c/init.do?shop=GB&language=EN
But that's a download. I think if you purchase the boxed version, it's considerably more expensive.

EDIT : I think the above price is for an upgrade from a previous full version of Photoshop (it mentions CS, 7 and previous). But then again, Photoshop 7 can be bought for comparitive peanuts now can't it?

Looks very dodgy but £4.99 (EDIT) with free delivery....incredible! :LOL:
Just done a search on ebay and there seems to be a lot of people selling it.....probably pirated stuff.

(EDIT) Deleted link.

Sorry they are copies as the terms and conditions state, "you must own the original of the back up you wish to purchase".

shame how ebay never bothers removing this sort of stuff.

Adobe UKs special upgrade offer to Elements owners is £428 inc vat, very decent of them what?! You can buy the full version for £401 elsewhere..

No wonder so many people are happy to use field evaluation versions!

Marcel said:
shame how ebay never bothers removing this sort of stuff.
Yeah sorry Marcel, didn't realise until I went back and read the terms and conditions.....I know £4.99...it was inevitable....but it wasn't until I read the really, really small print at the bottom....I did remove the link once I noticed.

Hehe eBay really bugs me sometimes.
I've sent in numerous reports of people selling pirated stuff on eBay and they never bother to remove them, yet I know of people who have had innocent and legal auctions removed incorrectly. Unfortunately, ebay only seem to care about one thing....the money.

Only about 2.5 times more expensive to upgrade here then :eyesup:

Thanks for the link Marcel, but I will have to find an un-registered 7 to use that one,

£150-£200 would be reasonable to pay for upgrade from elements, but not £428 when its £175 approx for USA canon owners, for the same software. :confused-

Mark.

Back