Uploading photos

Name
Taron
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,

I posted in the beginners section earlier and already I’m receiving a warm welcome, so thank you!. Just a quick question though, what section is the best to upload my photos for people to comment on and hopefully give me some constructive criticism. (I’m a total novice to photography)
Many thanks.

Most people (if not commercial) post them to Flickr and link to here since that gives access to larger versions than can be posted directly.

Flickr is free for a limited number of photos in case you don’t already use it.

Last edited:
Most people (if not commercial) post them to Flickr and link to here since that gives access to larger versions than can be posted directly.

hes asking what section..

If you look at the main page for the forum theres a whole list of subjects under photo sharing and critique.. depending on what you are photogrpahing choose on of those:)

hes asking what section..

If you look at the main page for the forum theres a whole list of subjects under photo sharing and critique.. depending on what you are photogrpahing choose on of those:)
Oops! Sorry @Taron, but could have been worse :(. I guess I was influenced by having just seen your photo uploads in the other thread.

Flickr is free for a limited number of photos in case you don’t already use it.
Thanks for the info. I have now set up a Flickr account. It looks a bit like instagram‍♂️ For now il upload them straight to the forum and see what happens.

Back