Uploading video to YouTube

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
If I upload video to YouTube, is there a way to show I am the original content creator? Is the date of uploading good enough to show when it first appeared on the internet?

you don't say if your directly uploading to youtube or via an editing suite. There is one way if via editing you could overlay part of the video with a rolling script . This would prevent highjacking the video with an easily removed beginning heading at the start of the video.
on my editing suite there are different "channels. One for video and another for sound, but there are also spare channels to add text . So if I wanted to I can put a rolling text on the spare channel and then drag/ drop it into the video channel. Takes a bit of working out but i have done it on a previous video

Alternatively you could add a subscribe button to show all the time in the video.This will appear on all your videos without having to do anything else. by hovering a pointer over it shows who posted the video. As shown below

2021-08-01.jpg

Last edited:
you don't say if your directly uploading to youtube or via an editing suite. There is one way if via editing you could overlay part of the video with a rolling script . This would prevent highjacking the video with an easily removed beginning heading at the start of the video.
on my editing suite there are different "channels. One for video and another for sound, but there are also spare channels to add text . So if I wanted to I can put a rolling text on the spare channel and then drag/ drop it into the video channel. Takes a bit of working out but i have done it on a previous video

Alternatively you could add a subscribe button to show all the time in the video.This will appear on all your videos without having to do anything else. by hovering a pointer over it shows who posted the video. As shown below

View attachment 325910

Thanks for taking the time to reply with suggestions. The rolling text would seem like a good option.
I could use a simple program, such as windows movie maker. :)(y)

View attachment 325910
I did read up on the subscribe button, but that only shows when viewed on a desktop, it does not show on mobile devices.
Pity really, as that did seem like a good option.

Easy enough to add a watermark. Create a png image and put it on a track above the main video. Then resize/position it to where ever you want.

slight correction to my previous post'
In Adobe premier elements 2020 create on a second video track script (whatever style and rolling you want ) and the editing suite automatically displays that script over your video

Last edited:
Back