Urbex - Butser Hill Lime Works

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
No
Took a trip to Butser Hill Lime Works which is an abandonned Lime Quarry about 5 miles from my house, Has been abandonned for about 20 years and I never knew it was there until on a couple of months ago.

Here's my pictures, planning to head up there during the night for some light painting too.

Comments and Critisism welcome!

Looks an interesting place, but the pics are far to close up for my taste, as Andy above said... some wider shots would show off the atmosphere of the works :)

Hey been there a few times now, awesome place to visit. (Look closely and you'll see mine and the lads initials in there somewhere!!)

I like the shots, maybe as the others have said, take some wider stuff to add to the collection. All the close up stuff is good, but wider stuff would round the set off nicely.

Is the abandoned house still there?

Thanks for the comments. I should be heading back in a week or two so I will get some wider shots of the location. (y)

Cheers guys!

Have to agree with the above, need more wide angle stuff. Will give us more of a feel for the place. I love old diss used and long forgotten buildings, they have a strange and eery feeling.

I would love to go exploring old long forgotten places myself.

Back