US battery charger, but need uk adapter..

Ant

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
Yes
Today i recieved a 50d off mr Kerso on here. Top guy, top transaction, good price, brill delivery etc..

But as it's an imported US model, i do not have a charger that will fit in the mains currently. I bodged together some highly unsafe method of supplying power to the charger before so i could have a play..

But my question is this.. What adapter is avaliable on the market which would fit the two prongs? All the ones i've tried don't actually fit the charger i have. they all seem too wide (I even went and bought a maplins special adapter from US to GB fitment). i'd like a cheap as adapter, and one that'll definately fit.

Charz. :thinking:

I'm not sure what the 50D charger is like...but if it has an 8 figure connection at the other end of the power cable then all you need is one of those...but with a British plug! Loads of them about...

the prongs pop out from underneath and it fits into a plug like you get abroad. I am sure my 40D came with one though and that was from Kerso.

I bought 2 bodies from Kerso and each time they came with power adaptor.If you havent recieved one, it would be wise to get in touch with him, and Im sure he will send you one:)

Are you sure it's not in the box or wrapping, he usually supplies an adapter?

Hmm, i've just been informed that there was one included, and it was put on the shelf.. The person i got to open it all up for me didn't tell me that one was included.

Panic over :D

Back