USC football game

Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
First football game i went to. I didnt get to many because there where people from the army and air force sitting in front of us.

DSC05951.jpg

DSC06020.jpg

DSC05980.jpg

smelly7copy.jpg

I think the only that does it for me is the fourth one.

#1 - you can't really see the ball and needs straightening
#2 - the players blend into the background a bit and needs straightening
#3 - this is a good shot, however, the background is distracting, might be better blurred out? and needs straightening

#4 - (y)

However, they are all nice and sharp, clear (y)

I've had a very quick play with #3, hope you don't mind, you have the edit box ticked.....

Have really roughly selected the player, inverted it, then blurred. My photoshop skills aren't that great but you get the jist....

DSC05980.jpg

wow that is alot better

A nice set, the last one really shows the benefits of an oof background, i'd be looking to open the aperature up on all your shots to get a shallower DOF and the subject poping out.

Hi, looks like kind of harsh lighting you had to play with. Overall they are very so so to be honest. Any more from the game with some action?

Iain

no sorry thats all i got. that was my first sport shoot so i will work on it.

Why pick American Football then? For sports photography half of the shot (for me) is getting facial expressions and when they're wearing a bloody great big helmet it's nigh on impossible.

Its not impossible, theres just a knack to doing it and there are some shots in AMFIT that facial expressions are not required to make the shot.

Iain

well i dont get to go to alot of games. that is the first sports game i have ever been to so its not like i can just go and shoot at any game i want.

Back