Using Huey Pro on multiple monitors

Edit My Images
Yes
I did think that it was about time that I bought something like a Huey Pro for calibration of my monitor.
As I understand it, the Pro includes a lightmeter that automatically adjusts screen brightness depending upon ambient light within the room.
So what happens if I disconnect the Pro from my PC (e.g. to calibrate a friends monitor)? Will the colour correction simply stay as it was the last time that the software was running with the lightmeter attached?

Are there any similarly priced alternatives to the Huey Pro that anyone would recommend?
Thanks in advance.

The huey pro is fine for multiple monitors, I use it on 3 laptops. The only thing you lose is the automatic updating for the strength of light in the room. You will get reminders to calbrate after two weeks but you won't lose the calibration just by unplugging the huey pro.

As above but to add I brought the Spyder3Pro for the same price from Jacobs in Cardiff over the weekend. The spuyder has more colour sensors on it that the huey pro.
USing mine of two different screens one lcd, one laptop.
Honestly can't believe how much differen it makes. Images looks so much better now.

Back