Using pictures from Flickr

Name
Len
Edit My Images
No
Hi all, i wish to upload pictures i took at a recent event onto the organisers site via a thread. But they do not operate a system like this site where you just upload pics to my gallery and copy the url into the thread. I have a flickr page which have the pictures and i want to upload a pic not a link. What i need to know is can i upload the pics off flickr onto the organisers site? The site in question suggests using image shack but i dont want to put pics on there as well as flickr. So if anyone can help it would be appreciated
Thanks in advance.

if you go to all sizes on flick there is some code at the bottom of the page, use the one that is one line long and type this when you make your reply.

Am guessing this will work worth a try :D

if you go to all sizes on flick there is some code at the bottom of the page, use the one that is one line long and type this when you make your reply.

Am guessing this will work worth a try :D

Toothie that worked at treat. Thank you very much you have saved me a lot of trial and error, more error than trial i think.:clap::clap:(y)(y)

Remember it is part of the rules of Flickr that the image links back to the Flickr page it comes from ;)

Remember it is part of the rules of Flickr that the image links back to the Flickr page it comes from ;)

Surely thats just for people who post your images elsewhere? (Providing you have given them access to the different picture sizes)

They're my images, so why should I have to link back to them. Never have done in the past :shrug:

Surely thats just for people who post your images elsewhere? (Providing you have given them access to the different picture sizes)

They're my images, so why should I have to link back to them. Never have done in the past :shrug:

It's applicable to all.

From the Flickr Community Guidelines (notice it refers to you and your content):

Do link back to Flickr when you post your Flickr content elsewhere.
The Flickr service makes it possible to post content hosted on Flickr to outside web sites. However, pages on other web sites that display content hosted on flickr.com must provide a link from each photo or video back to its page on Flickr.

Here’s one explanation of why you should link your embedded images back to the Flickr photo page from an employee:

The link-back-to-Flickr rule is there as part of a trade off: we allow people to reference image files hosted on our servers and pay for the bandwidth in exchange for some exposure.

Back