Various film shots, 35mm and 120

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
No
Loving Nos 1 & 2.

I have just shot my first ever roll of film and I am patiently waiting to get it back. I think I could get hooked;)

First two are nice enough portrait shots - i'm not really a people photographer, so can't comment much further. The other 3 don't do much for me to be honest. And It may be my eyes at this time of night, or it may be my screens due for another calibration doing - it's been a couple of days, but all five seem to have a pretty heavy magenta caste that if i'd have had from a "decent place" i'd have been asking for a re-scan, or at least telling them they need to get their scanner re-calibrated.

It's probably more my rubbish curves editing (or my screen) rather than the lab or your screen (y)

What was the 120 film? I like the look of that a lot!

love the first three, nicely done on them :) not too keen on the last two, but thats just me. what film did you have in the first 3?

Nice shots, I like then all. Great depth of field on the first two. I guess with the post processing it's difficult to tell the cheap-o high street processed shots from the pro lab ones.

Back