Velvia in fridge - is it still usable?

Yep - I once found some Kodachrome 25 slide film that was 7 years out of date!

Ran it through the camera anyway on a Lake District trip - and one image from those 36 won Best Slide of the year in a club comp

I think it had 'warmed' the image slightly, but was otherwise fine and that was 7 years Oodate!

Try it, you may be pleasantly surprised - but shoot a back-up if the shot's really good and worth having, just in case!

DD

The Velvia will most likely be just fine for most use, as everyone has said.

The little hassy though, is sadly more than likely going to be well past any reasonable use. I can see that this will come as sad and hard to take news for you. As a concerned snapper, I'd like to help.

Send it to me and I'll dispose of it gracefully.

;):D

The little hassy though, is sadly more than likely going to be well past any reasonable use. I can see that this will come as sad and hard to take news for you. As a concerned snapper, I'd like to help.

Thanks for your clearly heartfelt concern. Perhaps there's a field somewhere where it can live out its last days munching on daisies. You don't happen to know anywhere do you? Or perhaps there's a support group for times like this? :naughty:

The Velvia will most likely be just fine for most use, as everyone has said.

I second that :p:p:p

You don't happen to know anywhere do you?

Know of one? My good man, I personally chose every singe daisy. ;)

There is a list of cameras that I really need to own, for a time, one day and the Xpan must be getting pretty close to the top now. I've always loved the pano format and the Fuji 617 has already been ticked off. :D

Back