Venice

Name
Jake
Edit My Images
No
Hi all.
I couldn't decide where to post this so I decided here seemed most fitting.
I've just returned from a long weekend in Venice so wanted to share a few photos with you.
First up, the full set is here, with descriptions etc for anyone who may be interested in seeing more of this beautiful city. (It will be updated over the next week or so, so keep checking back)

Now onto the select photos.
Anyone following my 365 thread here may have seen a couple of them.

6/365 by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

5/365 by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

Venice Waterway by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

San Maria Della Salute Sunset by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

San Giorgio Maggiore by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

Feather Quills by JakeTurner1992, on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to view and comment.

Numbers 4 and 5 are my fav!

perhaps 6 or 7 too, can't decided which I prefer out of the two. Out of interest, what's you're favourite out of them?

Ash. said:
Numbers 4 and 5 are my fav!

perhaps 6 or 7 too, can't decided which I prefer out of the two. Out of interest, what's you're favourite out of them?

I think my favourites are 1 and 4. Although I like them all I think! It's hard to pick. I really like night shots so the 1st is a favourite and the 4th for the sunset and composition. It's really hard to choose!

Great set, 4 and 5 really stand out for me.

Superb set of images!!

On a cruise at the end of April, 2nd stop is Venice, so looking forward to it all the more after seeing your great shots.

Great set! The sunset images are beautiful. Very jealous!

Thank you very much, we had really good weather considering it was early January.

On a cruise at the end of April, 2nd stop is Venice, so looking forward to it all the more after seeing your great shots.

Thank you! How long are you in Venice for? It's a beautiful place!

A really nice set of images - well done.

James

Thank you kindly :)

We went in the summer. Head for the Jewish quarter and there are some really good eating places there. It's also a good place in the evening, or the next canal north. under a euro for a glass of wine :)

We went in the summer. Head for the Jewish quarter and there are some really good eating places there. It's also a good place in the evening, or the next canal north. under a euro for a glass of wine :)

That's cheap! Head to St. Marks Square and you can pay 5 Euros for a can of Fanta :thinking:

Lovely set of images, great range of Venician subjects all confidently executed!

If you clone out the crane in 4 it would make i an even better shot.
Some nice work there, i was there twice last year, great place but done to
death with shots.

If you clone out the crane in 4 it would make i an even better shot.
Some nice work there, i was there twice last year, great place but done to
death with shots.

I may do if I get round to it :)
It sure is, I wouldn't go again, I've seen the main bits, on to the next place, which is a week in New York in April (y)

Back