Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
From today's poor outing...

S3 Pro

main.php

Great capture Dan, I can invisage him sliding up and down the perch :LOL:
Good pose just a pity about the blown whites though.

Rich,

Correct, he did proceed to then walk sideways down the perch, was great to see.

As said, I was dissapointed in general with the shoot, never really managed decent shots, either blown out with the harsh light or then too dull and caught out by faffing with the settings and missing chances.

Rich,

Correct, he did proceed to then walk sideways down the perch, was great to see.

As said, I was dissapointed in general with the shoot, never really managed decent shots, either blown out with the harsh light or then too dull and caught out by faffing with the settings and missing chances.

You aint alone Dan I popped out for a couple of hours today but wherever I whent to, I was just losing interest. Mind you I caught the Goldcrest again this morning but not brill shots.

Last edited:
Nevermind eh Rich, someimes if that's the feeling it's best to leave it and not 'push' for images, as they rarely work out and annoy you even more lol.

Stuart, you weren't there with another guy were you? I arrived as 2 were leaving, and another in camo was sitting at the lower logs?

I thought the light would have been good but I was very mistaken.

Did you have any luck when you moved on?

Nevermind eh Rich, someimes if that's the feeling it's best to leave it and not 'push' for images, as they rarely work out and annoy you even more lol.

Stuart, you weren't there with another guy were you? I arrived as 2 were leaving, and another in camo was sitting at the lower logs?

I thought the light would have been good but I was very mistaken.

Did you have any luck when you moved on?

Dan yes that would have been us just leaving as you were going down (said hello as we were walking up the path). Funny we both said I wonder if thats Dan :) The light was hit and miss this morning. We will have to stop and say hello next time.

Yep, that was me with the 'morning' as I passed you both (y)

Shame you were just leaving, but I'm sure there will be times we are all there again :)

Back