Very very very unhappy.

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Not very happy at all at the moment...

I will explain (trying to keep the langauge clean).
wed night came home from work about 11 p.m bike was sitting in its usual place locked up steering lock on, disc lock on alarm/immobiliser on all the red warning lights flashing.
Wake up in the morning and let the dogs out and they leg it up the street, a bit confused as this is first thing in the morning and the old brain isn't quite in gear so wander out to get the dogs back in and the gates were swinging in the wind how odd i thought they were locked last night, got the mutts in then realized the bike was not where i had last seen it.
Well you could imagine the langauge when it had registered that it had been stolen.
So this is what makes me very unhappy...
Then whilst on the phone to the old bill they ask do you know who took it , now not being funny if i knew who took it i wouldnt be on the phone to you.. (numpties)
rcv.jpg

So here is a picture of what it did look like which i dont suppose it will anymore, more likely stripped down and put on ebay (yes i have been checking).
Its insured fully comp so no worries on that part but its not the point i would just love to of caught them at it...

:crying:

feel your pain buddy..

hope the pay out aint long as i dont suspect you will get it back.. sorry but that the reality as you know...

all the best mate my thoughts are with ya

ps im a biker :D

md(y)

Awful mate, so sorry to read of this. There's some sad and evil people around I can tell ya... I woke up one morning to find that someone had stolen the freeking bonnet off my wifes car (Fiesta Zetec).... yeah, you did read that correctly... the darned bonnet!!!!

Nuts, bolts, all undone neat and tidy, no scratches, no marks, no mess - just a car without a bonnet - all right under our noses in the driveway!!!

Jeeze from one biker to another i feel for ya... its a horrible feeling when you discover your baby has been pinched.

my NC30 was stolen once.... then i managed to track it down through my connections and got her back... then the cheeky bar-stewards tried to pinch it again... they were spotted and ran off before they could make off with it.

anyway long story short... some 'friends' came to see me a few days later saying that the lad who had tried to steel my bike was laying in hospital with his knee caps in pieces!!!!!

i hope you get some justice for your loss

lisa

My missus had her Scooter (Peugeot Looxor) stolen from our shed the other Sunday morning. I reported it stolen and didn't expect to hear anything else form the police to be honest. Then on the Monday we get a call to say that they have found the bike - behind the row of shops opposite our house!!!! The police guy said that it wasn't a pretty sight, so we went over the road and behind the shops to find a lump of molten plastic - the only thing that was recognisable was an indicator light bulb.
The bloody thieves were not able to get the bike started so just torched it instead.

Thieving scums, Unfortunately its not just bikes the buggers pinch is it..:bat:

Big Ben.

Sorry to hear that. They are scum.

Had a few cars nicked / done over in my time so I understand the sick feeling you get when you realise it's not there.

Let's hope the little scrots fall off in front of a big lorry!!!

Anth.

Sorry to hear that and :thumbsdown: to the police comment. My Dad has his garage broken into and all his gardening stuff nicked and the police asked him if there were any fingerprints :thinking::nono::wacky:

Sorry to hear that m8, you have to wonder how they managed to steal it without setting the alarms off or waking the dogs?
My Jack Russel used to go nuts at the first sound of a footstep on my gravel drive, she's old and deaf now so I have bright lights and a camera instead.

one word SCUM :annoyed:

I cannot believe that you leave £8K worth of bike outside without any decent security on it, (A disklock is Not decent security, it will not stop someone carrying it away).

when you replace it can I suggest you invest in one of these almax chain and a decent ground anchor.

they are not cheap but a damn site cheaper that the insurance premiums you are now going to have to pay for the next 3-5 years.

I dont mean this post to sound harsh but that is the reality sorry.

I know how you feel, I had a brand new chopper bike some years ago. I parked and chained it up on a street in daylight, walked in a shop bought some bit's.

Came out and it was gone and I had only been away for 4 mins tops I did get the bike back a few months later all stripped down and a total right off, it had only done 3000 miles as well.

After that I got a 2nd bike and fell off that and broke my ankle in 3 places. Thats when I gave up on bikes.

the lowest form of scum. may their testicles fester. get round ALL the local bike breakers sharpish.
and check out ebay too.
my comiserations. a beauty like that must realy hurt to lose.
i have never had on pinched yet , but had parts stolen off them in the past.
i,m in the fortunate position now to have a very secure garage , alarms, security lights , cameras and two organic alarm systems.
sadly , it must have been proffesionals to defeat the alarms , locks etc.
all the cops will do is give you a crime number and visit in about two weeks. unless they fall over it in the street , sadly you,ll prob never see it again.barstewards.
is their anyone local who races.?

Sorry to hear that m8, you have to wonder how they managed to steal it without setting the alarms off or waking the dogs?
My Jack Russel used to go nuts at the first sound of a footstep on my gravel drive, she's old and deaf now so I have bright lights and a camera instead.

Know what you mean, my Russells go mad if one of US walks round the house at night. A noise outside and every neighbour in a mile radius knows about it. :nuts:

Total barstewards whoever took it and as already said, sounds like professionals, certainly not an 'impulse' steal, which sadly means the chances of getting it back are remote. A friends sister had her 'ped nicked one night and the police did actually find it, half a mile away, slight damage, they had tried to burn it, but were such moronic lowlife brainfree losers, they had managed to singe the seat and that was it :wacky:

Sorry to hear about this m8 - grounds for murder I say:bat:

Bike related experience I've had a few years back was when I sold my 9F Bol d'Or to another guy who never paid me in full.

Went and took it back from him but it was a right mess after a few of his wipe outs.

Had about 24 degrees twist in the crank shaft and the fairings were totalled.

Poor guy has had plenty of bad luck, though. Last I saw him he was in a wheel chair (permanently) and this had nothing to do with me - PROMISE!:p

I feel your pain :crying:

A few years back my GSXR1100 was knicked from my works car park. Four of my workmates (who new it was my bike) saw the scum taking it and didn't even think to mention it to me :shrug:

Sorry to hear about your bike, I know how you must feel!:crying:

And the worst thing is if they do catch them all they will get is a slap on the wrist!

I would prefer to slap them with some 2" x 2" instead?:clap:

Spence

Not enough...... At least 4" X 4". :LOL::LOL:

Soz to hear.

Well lets hope the little s**ts think they can ride, go for a spin and get pancaked by an 18 wheeler, or just paralysed and if you ever see them in their wheelchair, let one of their tyres down and they will go round in circles!!
Harsh but fair!!
Bike might be ruined, but at least you would enjoy it!!

So sorry to hear. :hug:

Hope the little B*$*&£DS get :bat:

Makes me so :annoyed: when these scum take stuff they've no right to!!! :bat:

Back