Vicki By Luke Woodford

lukewoodford

FYI, I am Luke Woodford.....by Luke Woodford
Name
Luke Woodford
Edit My Images
No
I don't really post shoots these days but what can I say, what a day. The weather was atrocious, but did that stop us- no! All it did was make us get more creative, we ended up going to four locations, from Hellingly Hospital to Hollywell. You would never know from the pictures that it was raining heavily all day, and big respect for Vicki for not letting the weather put her off. The photo is ALWAYS worth it.

C&C welcome

VickiLouise010.jpg

VickiLouise100.jpg

VickiLouise116.jpg

VickiLouise144.jpg

VickiLouise152.jpg

VickiLouise176.jpg

VickiLouise046.jpg

VickiLouise210.jpg

VickiLouise215.jpg

Thanks for looking, if you like my images please take the time to visit my blog :)

Last edited:
Luke - great stuff, irony here given that I have some large upper body tattooing, but I don't like the tat on show and would clone it out. I love good ink, but this does not work.....it kinda detracts from her.

The lighting in shot 2 is exception however and shows the form wonderfully. She is great.

Luke - great stuff, irony here given that I have some large upper body tattooing, but I don't like the tat on show and would clone it out. I love good ink, but this does not work.....it kinda detracts from her.

The lighting in shot 2 is exception however and shows the form wonderfully. She is great.

Thanks mate, also no one mention the bit of wall on her arm in #3, I just noticed it, I also took the yellow tint out of it.

By the ways these are all natural light.

nice set, i think that your second one is the strongest (in my eyes), i really love it. but last one is a great portrait!

A really nice set, the second one is the best though, really good!!

The fourth is the second favourite, I like the colours

A set where I really like them all and am having difficulty choosing my favourite. If I am pushed I would say 2 has to be my overall favourite, the lighting is fabulous, I love the way you can just get definition of her nose and mouth.

Again great and tasteful processing, which is perfect for this type of urban location shoot.

A set where I really like them all and am having difficulty choosing my favourite. If I am pushed I would say 2 has to be my overall favourite, the lighting is fabulous, I love the way you can just get definition of her nose and mouth.

Again great and tasteful processing, which is perfect for this type of urban location shoot.

Thank you for your kind words :)

They are really really excellent.
I am desperate to give something like this a go.

o yer, I am always on the lookout for places...
I have a couple of friends that do MMA (cage fighting) and we are in the process of staging a street fight shoot, just need to get the location sorted and we will give it a crack.

An absolutely cracking set, every one is great!

I'm not keen on the tattoo on the thigh, but that in no way detracts from the quality of the images!

Dave

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. Shes building a good portfolio, we are going to do a shoot next week, hopefully with better weather and we've got some great locations in mind. It will probably have to go in the nudes and glamour this time though.

Really good set Luke, 2 is obviously stunning, but there is something I really like about 4 (y)

Nice set. Really like the lighting in 2

Back