'Vietnam' OM1

ped

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys

Here's a picture of my OM1 which I have dressed up in a sort of vietnam vibe.

I've black painted the white parts, added a green softie and strap and I rubbed the softie a little so it looks as worn as the body.

The camera was sold as 'parts or repair' but I can confirm after a test roll it's working perfectly!

Cheers
ped

OM1 'Vietnam'
by chiscocks, on Flickr

I like it! On a separate note, how do you create the grid of photos?

...and there was me hoping to see photos of Vietnam that had been taken with an OM-1 :shrug:

Nice looking machine!

For a battered example it sounds like a novel way of dressing it up. Myself, I like it :D just need afew more and some shades now :D

ss-100119-dennis-hopper-1979-apocalypsenow-ss_full.jpg

For a battered example it sounds like a novel way of dressing it up. Myself, I like it :D just need afew more and some shades now :D

ss-100119-dennis-hopper-1979-apocalypsenow-ss_full.jpg
I looked like that the first North Wales meet we had.. OM30 and OM2 round the neck, Pentax Super A in the left hand and GH1 in the right!

:LOL: splendid :D tbf if i was touring Vietnam/Cambodia i would look something similar :D

That looks great with the olive strap and weathered softie!
Happy shooting.

Hi guys

Still loving this camera - and I recently got another bargain. I found a 50mm f1.2 Zuiko for £50.... I was THIS CLOSE to buying one from Japan for 10 times that. It had a little fungus though, so I sent it to Newton Ellis for a strip down and clean, and it's on it's way back to me now... pics when it arrives!

Back