View from new house

DJW

Edit My Images
Yes
Well after moving to new house last week I thought I would share the wonderful view I have from the conservatory at the rear of the house. We've downscaled to a house half the size & half the price, but I think the views are priceless :)

Quick & dirty conversion, so expect some better shots when I get time.

Rear-View.jpg

Location is a village 5 miles from Cheltenham, looking onto Cleeve Hill. I get hypnotised looking at the clouds going by.

Wow - and all I get to look at is the A325 and a travel inn hotel! :(

smashing view Dave, sometimes a view is worth so much more than 3ft more lounge space.

Nice view now them trees are out of the way ;)

/waves at Dave from my back garden* - well, almost.

Check out the Rising Sun on Cleeve Hill and the view from there.

* I would do if I wasn't in Lisbon at the mo

Cheers all....yep been to Rising Sun before...very impressive views. Well due to the hills the clouds look amazing around here.....anyone want some cloud shots to clone on to their shots, you know where I am ;)

now that is a view and a half :thumb: nicely captured with great clouds.

Matty said:
smashing view Dave, sometimes a view is worth so much more than 3ft more lounge space.
A wonderful view and looks good in mono.
I wouldn't give up my view 2 miles accross the Fen to Ely for anything. Spend hours "just sittin" watching the ever changing sky and shadowing on the fields and cathedral.

Did you get any money off for the view being in B&W?

;)

LOL....& SammyC, I might invest in that Colour License now ;)

2blue4u said:
Check out the Rising Sun on Cleeve Hill and the view from there.

From the pic, as the front hill slopes down you can just pick out some buildings halfway down on back hill......one of them is the Rising Sun :thumb: I went up there yesterday with the 300 zoom to try & find my house. Will have a look at shots on the pc later

Update....found my house, just under the Red Arrow....must have word with council about that arrow ;)

Lawns-from-RIsing-Sun-70mm.jpg

Damn, all my blacks have gone a murky green & what's that blue doing in the shot !!

Back