View from the Shard

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Finally managed to get up to the top, unfortunately the weather could have been better but did manage to get a couple of keepers.....will definitely be going up again....hopefully on a clearer day.....anyway here are a couple to enjoy

Thanks for looking

B&W St Pauls

Untitled by Fullfast, on Flickr

Looking out at St Pauls

Selective London Bridge

The first is nice but for me personally, it could do with a bit more contrast.

2nd is my favourite of the set. I like the lights in the blue tones.

3rd - I don't really think that the selective colouring works. There's not enough to make it a feature and it's a bit untidy on the bouy thing. It's a nice enough image as a monochrome, but again, I think I' give it a bit more contrast and maybe crop it off just below the quayside.

Hope this helps. :)

The first is nice but for me personally, it could do with a bit more contrast.

2nd is my favourite of the set. I like the lights in the blue tones.

3rd - I don't really think that the selective colouring works. There's not enough to make it a feature and it's a bit untidy on the bouy thing. It's a nice enough image as a monochrome, but again, I think I' give it a bit more contrast and maybe crop it off just below the quayside.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks Loopy.....I must admit I am definately going back with my proper DSLR...I only took my PAS....and didnt know about tripods....next time my new "gorillapod focus" is coming with me...

Thanks again

I agree with Loopy, the first shot is nice but it would look a lot better with more contrast or maybe even in colour.

Nicely composed but as first comment mentioned could do with more contrast on the B&W as they seem a little washed out if that makes sense

Back