Critique Views of Paris

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Here are some more photos I took whilst in Paris:

Peace.JPG
by Idlefrog Photo, on Flickr

#2 - Here it is agin in B&W. I think I prefer the colour one.

Peace B&W.JPG

#3 - At the time I was trying to get a photo of the metro station without people in it and was getting annoyed with everyone getting in the way. Then this couple came along and I think they made the photo for me.

Metro Romance.JPG

Geometry.JPG

#5 - I used HDR to get this one. I have tried to remove halos from the girders using photoshop.

Towers from the tower.JPG

Really like the B&W Andrew. especially No 4. Like the shadows on the people below. Hope the queue to wasn't too long to get up the tower :( Amazing place.

Thanks Steve.

We were really lucky with the queue. We got there around 6pm on a Friday night and the queue was very short. I hadn't been planning to up that night but made the most of the short queue. The queue at NotreDame however was massive so we didn't bother.

Nice photo's. Particularly like the light in #1.

Strange that you encountered a queue for ND, there was no queue when we went late morning.

1 has really special light. It is certainly better in colour

Excellent set, love all of them!

Definitely in colour picture no 1.
I would like just to bring one detail to your attention. Roof and Eifel Tower should have gap between each other. Shouldn't touch as two key object in different distance. Sorry I had to mention. Otherwise love the set. Metro romance and geometrical abstract I really like this kind of shoots! Well done! :)

Back