Vintage Pleasure - VSCC at Loton Park

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a great day out at Loton Park HillClimb on the Wales Shropshire border. The VSCC guys really enjoy their sport and dont hold back. These cars must be worth a fortune and some are over 100 years old. The course is fantastic and so pretty, the views from the top of the hill are stunning across Wales and Shropshire. Cant wait for an excuse to go back
Onto the pics

1 Paddock Shot
VSCC_Loton_Park_Sept_2010_00001.jpg

2 Bentley
VSCC_Loton_Park_Sept_2010_00002.jpg

VSCC_Loton_Park_Sept_2010_00003.jpg

VSCC_Loton_Park_Sept_2010_00004.jpg

More to follow

next 4

5 old boy on opposite lock
VSCC_Loton_Park_Sept_2010_00005.jpg

VSCC_Loton_Park_Sept_2010_00006.jpg

7 1905 Darracq not hanging about
VSCC_Loton_Park_Sept_2010_00007.jpg

8 Concentration
VSCC_Loton_Park_Sept_2010_00008.jpg

Thanks for looking
any C&C welcome

1 looks really oversharpened to me.

Out of interest were you signed on,as these angles are differant and not the norm even from speccie places,shame the grass got into so many shots .

Pons

Some nice angles in there but agree on the greenery being a little intrusive in some of them

3 is the best imo, number 2 doesnt work, too much distraction, sorry..

Maybe with a slower shutter speed they would have looked better,

Scott
Thanks Scott, yup really pleased with 3

Looks good, think my favourite is number 5, great to see old stuff being thrown around a track. I don't know if it is just me but number 1 looks really noisy

Number 1 was taken in a rain shower and I think thats why it looks a bit odd, it was that really fine stuff that gets everywhere.

1 looks really oversharpened to me.

Out of interest were you signed on,as these angles are differant and not the norm even from speccie places,shame the grass got into so many shots .

Pons
See the comment above about the rain on 1, I have some cleaner shots without the grass but I thought I would put the grassy ones on here to see what reaction I got. 6 and 4 I did like that to see how they would come out.
No I wasnt signed on, all of these were from the public side with a bit of imagination. Did 6 fool you maybe?

Some nice angles in there but agree on the greenery being a little intrusive in some of them
Thankyou, maybe I will try a little less grass

Lovely set there. Let me know next time you go might tag along

Good stuff! 3 would be my pick of the bunch too. Quite like the last one as well.

Great to see these,

cheers,

Back