4:
20091111022q.jpg

5:
20091112002.jpg

6:
20091112008.jpg

I like 1 & 6.
9 is nearly there too.

4) I think this needs a tight crop on it to work as the fascia/steering wheel/detail you just can't make out is too much of distraction. 1 is much better.

5) The lumpy verge is distracting.

8) is unflattering to the car.

And I really like what you tried to do with 9, especially the flare.

Nice car too.

Like the interior shots, although the windscreen wiper in 2 spoils it somewhat.

I'd also blank your numberplate if you post images to the net, its easy picking for those looking to clone a car .

I'd also blank your numberplate if you post images to the net, its easy picking for those looking to clone a car .

Much like a carpark, or driving on the road is???

I never quite understand people saying you must clone it out on the net etc... Its just as easy to go to your local carpark on a saturday and get hundreds of reg nos.

ON topic : the interior stuff is nice :D

Last edited:
I like 1 & 6.
9 is nearly there too.

4) I think this needs a tight crop on it to work as the fascia/steering wheel/detail you just can't make out is too much of distraction. 1 is much better.

5) The lumpy verge is distracting.

8) is unflattering to the car.

And I really like what you tried to do with 9, especially the flare.

Nice car too.

Fair comments I reckon.

Windscreen wiper caught my eye too, and the paper floor mat in 3.

I like 4, the dials are crisp and bright but I'd add that the various lights are a bit distracting, maybe the ignition off would be better (or close the door and let off the handbrake with someone else pushing a broom handle onto the brake pedal through the open driver's window... remember to close it before the next shot ;) )

5 is a decent side on shot, solid exposure - maybe a tad under (for the car)? - but the setting lets it down which is a shame.

I don't get 9 I'm afraid

Back