VW Polo G40

Edit My Images
Yes
One of my mate's has a Polo G40 and I offered to take some photos for him. He couldn't wait for us both to be free during the day so dragged me round Lancashire the other night. I wanted to do something a bit different..

Comments please.....................

2m34pz9.jpg

i like the fact you're trying something different and i see what you're aiming for but i just can't stop looking at the big blue thing, it really dominates the pic for me instead of the car.

I know what you mean....that wasn't there when I took the photo, or if it was I didn't notice it.

It's actually a great big disco ball on Blackpool sea front.

I know what you mean....that wasn't there when I took the photo, or if it was I didn't notice it.

Beware the Blackpool disco ball planter :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I want to look at the car, but there isn't enough of it in the shot to keep me away from the big ball.

do you have a stuck pixel there too.....or is it a star?

it's a star!

I was not really trying to take a photo of the car, just a photo with the car in it, if you get me. I 'was' quite pleased with this one, particularly as all I have done is increased the saturation slightly. The weird array of colours are all 'natural'. They are beamed from 6 lamp posts around the mirror ball.

But heyho, each to their own I suppose. (at least the car owner liked it, which is the main thing!)

Back