Wacom Tablet pen MIA KP 501E2 for my INTUOS Pro Medium - help please

Name
Linda
Edit My Images
No
My house has swallowed my pen and it is likely to be MIA for some time as we are having work done on the house which has meant that I lost track of it when trying to do too many things at once and it could have landed somewhere in the attic or in packing that has been put in a variety of locations round the house. It is a mystery to me how it escaped from the office in the first place.

I chatted on line with WACOM who identified the code above. It was well over £70. A link was then posted to a smaller tablet [Intuos Small Bluetooth black tablet] with one of these pens at about £62. I don't need another tablet.

Does anybody know of anything compatible that I could buy that would serve until it resurfaces?

Thanks for looking.

Have you tried Ebay ?

Yes and they are no cheaper, the Wacom pens. I am after a 3rd party substitute.

I am after a 3rd party substitute.
Well unfortunately their are no other pens compatible with a Wacom, so it would have to be a new tablet, a decent budget one is a Huion.

Well unfortunately their are no other pens compatible with a Wacom, so it would have to be a new tablet, a decent budget one is a Huion.
I've got the Huion. It's very good.

Thanks for that; I have compared the offer price for the small Bluetooth Wacom which comes with the same pen so will probably buy that to keep the tablet I am used to. Thanks for taking the time to enable me to compare with something else.

Back